New Playbooks users will be guided thru key setup steps with our automated 'First Time User Experience'; things like installing the Chrome extension, adding a phone number for the Agent Leg, and connecting to the CRM.
But to be 100% complete, New Users can use this checklist:
Personal Preferences Settings (Menu > Settings > Preferences)
- Add a Profile Pic. From Settings, go to the Preferences tab. This can be a GIF, JPEG, or PNG file.
- Select the Role that most closely fits your job description. (Included in first time user experience.)
- Turn on Desktop Notifications for important event alerts such as receiving an email reply or reminders to complete scheduled callbacks.
- Manage your Daily Snapshot email updates
- (Neuralytics Customers Only) Opt to display the Neural Score of a record in Playbooks. This score will identify the likelihood of the record to close on a scale of 1 - 99.
CRM Settings (Menu > Settings > CRM)
- Connect to CRM (Included in first time user experience.)
- Change CRM View. This controls the record presented when a Play task is presented that is associated with both a Contact and an Opportunity.
Phone Settings (Menu > Settings > Phone)
- Enter your Agent Phone Number. This is the phone number where you will receive the incoming call from InsideSales.com. For more information click here.
- Select your preferred Caller ID
- Create your first pre-recorded voice message. Idea: create one generic message with your name, company, and phone number which you can use right away.
- Enable Click-to-Call if you will need to dial directly from the CRM record.
- Select Calling Territories by Countries
Email Settings (Menu > Settings > Email)
- Connect to to your email service provider so you can send emails from Playbooks (Included in first time user experience.)
- Enable NeuralSend as your default when sending email.
- Enable Click-to-Email which will hyperlink email address fields allowing you to send email from Playbooks and track in CRM.
- Add an Email Signature
Now Go Do!
Now that you've gone thru all the personal settings you are in good shape to perform some key actions in Playbooks and your CRM. (Some of these are included in the built-in 'Onboarding Experience'.) Review the video in this article that demonstrates a lot of these exercises.