If sensitive information is prevalently found in your agents’ phone calls, or if you are legally required to keep call recording data secure, we provide the ability to encrypt that information.
- Account login required to access call recordings
- Meet the Financial and Healthcare industries’ security standards
- Quick retrieval of secure records
- Minimize risk of data theft
Please contact our support team by calling (866) 593-2807 to enable call recording encryption. Usually, your Customer Experience Manager (CXM) or Solution Architect (SA) will walk you through this setup during the initial implementation, but this service can be requested at any time.
If this service is not requested during the initial implementation, it may take 1-2 weeks from the time of your request for your call recordings to become encrypted.
After enabling call recording encryption, you will no longer need to download each individual call recording. You will log into a secure interface where you can listen to each call recording.
- Follow the same steps listed in the Access section of the Call Recordings article
- After following the steps to Download a call recording, you will be re-directed to a page similar to the one below
- Pause, Play, Skip and adjust the volume in the interface shown below
Way to go! You have taken the steps necessary to ensure the security of your call recording data. For more information about Call Recording Setup and Use in PowerDialer for Salesforce (PDSF)