As reps use Playbooks, they are ranked and displayed on leaderboards both
in the extension and optionally on TV displays. So, Reps are encouraged to upload a custom picture that represents them.
Profile Image Guidelines
- The file format must be a GIF, JPEG, or PNG
- It must be at least 300 x 300 pixels
- Recommended ratio is 1:1. (Crop your photo ahead of time as the display shape is always square and uncropped images will be distorted.)
- At least 1MB
To Upload a Profile Picture
- Click the InsideSales.com logo
- In the menu, click Settings
- Select the “Preferences” tab
- Click Edit under the profile image box
- Drag or click to upload an image, press save
To Update a Profile Picture with a GIF
- First find the GIF that you want to upload. Sites like giphy.com have a huge repository and something for everyone. Just remember to keep it professional.
- Once you find the GIF, right click on the image and select "Save image as" and save to your specified destination.
- Then open your Playbooks Personal Settings
- Click Edit under your profile image
- Browse or Click and Drag the GIF to the pop-up window.
- Lastly, click Save.
Where is my Picture displayed?
Your selected image will be displayed on team leaderboards and the personal ranking view.
- Rule #1 is keep it professional.
- Think of a theme for the month or the quarter for the whole team. Ideas: baby pictures, favorite sports team, pets & kids, ironic / inspiration posters, vacation pics.
- Encourage competition between teams where the losing team must update their images to winners choice.
- Add some art and culture with your #ArtSelfie