Where to find Playbooks Reports
During Implementation, it is advisable to install an unmanaged package that contains the basic fields and reports that most customers will need. This unmanaged package stores a variety of reports in the "Playbooks" folder.
If you don't see the Playbooks folder verify with your Salesforce Admin that the folder exists and request access to the folder. Here are the 3 types of access you can request:
- Viewers can see the data.
- Editors can determine what data is shown.
- Managers can control access.
Modify existing reports to meet your needs
Like any sample data pre-loaded in an application, you will most likely need to update the canned reports to reflect your unique data and setup.
Double check the following:
- Show: "My Activities", "My Team's Activities", or "All Activities"
- Date Field: For most reports "Date" is sufficient, but there is also Playbooks Call Date, Created Date, or Last Modified that may be used.
- Range: Choose dynamic options when possible like "Today", "Last Week", or "Last 30 Days".
- Double check the filters
- Show or hide details. A Call detail report can be very helpful to have quick access to if you need to regularly dig into specific calls. Showing the detail on the Call Recording report is necessary to see the recording URL.
SAVE YOUR REPORT AFTER MODIFYING!!
After you've adjusted the canned reports, be sure to save the new and improved version. As a best practice, don't save to the same 'Playbooks' folder. Most likely you already have access to a public folder with other activity reports.