Managers can login to the Playbooks Manager to access the Call Monitoring tool.
How it works
- When a Playbooks user is on an active call, the "Join a Call" action will light up green.
- The Manager can then select to Listen, Whisper, or Barge. Whisper allows managers to only communicate with the Rep, while Barge allows them to speak with the Rep AND the prospect. In rare situations, a Manager may decide to Disconnect Call if a call is turning into a disaster.
3. After Listen, Whisper, or Barge is selected the InsideSales.com system will then call the Manager at the phone number of their choosing. This number is entered by clicking the gear/setting icon on the right of the monitoring tool.
4. Once connected to the call, the manager will hear a beep, but the Rep will NOT notice any change in the call. If the Manager then decides to communicate with the Rep they could select "Whisper" from the top of the monitoring tool and proceed.
5. When the monitoring session is complete, the Manager clicks the red "LEAVE CALL" button.
Filter for your Team
On your first visit to the call monitoring tool you will see all Playbooks users listed. Zero in on your team by clicking the gear/settings icon. Then select your team from the dropdown.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to enable Call Recordings in order to use the monitoring tool? No, you do not need to enable call recordings in order to use call monitoring. These tools are independent of each other.
- When I Whisper or Barge does that get recorded? No, we only record the client leg of the call. When the manager barges that will establish a third leg that will not be record so only the client and rep will be recorded.