- Login to the Playbooks Manager
- Select the 'Settings' tab on the top
- Click on 'Call Recording' selection on the left column
- You'll need to turn on the function with the toggle button
Call Recording Restrictions
In order to align with complex state and international privacy laws, call recordings can be restricted to record only certain area codes, countries, or record only the rep speaking on recordings.
- Click on the 'Manage Exceptions' button.
- You will have the option to select either North American Numbering Plan or All Other Countries.
- Then we have the option to Record Both Parties, Record Agent Only or Do Not Record
- You will need to "restrict down" with the 'Add Exceptions' button
- There will be 2 sections where you can add area codes to either Record Agent Only and Do Not Record. Just add the area code to appropriate section.
- Once back at the Call Recording overview page you will see the areas are set to Record Agent Only and Do Not Record
Configuring Recordings Per-User
Different locations may have different regulations regarding when a call can be recorded or what types of calls can be recorded. With this release, administrators can now control if calls are recorded on a per-user basis, enabling administrators to comply with company and legal regulations.
By default, all users are set to use the company default settings for recordings, which is controlled in the Settings tab. If there is the need to override these settings for a user, edit the user from the Teams page and update the desired recording settings.