Daily Snapshot Email
In order to be relevant with their timing and content reps are always on the lookout for significant events happening at their target accounts. This often takes reps across the entire web - to blogs, news sites, and company pages. The Playbooks Daily Snapshot brings all this information to the rep's inbox - allowing them to focus on their most important accounts, first thing, every day.
Each morning at 6:00 AM reps will receive an email with the top fifteen most relevant stories from companies within their current plays. These stories are curated from industry and company news that has occurred over the last twenty-four hours. As reps change which accounts are enrolled in their plays their Daily Snapshots will update accordingly.
If needed, reps can turn this feature off at any time on by accessing their Owler preferences through Playbooks settings:
Other Product Improvements
The following Playbooks improvements or issues have been resolved with thisrelease:
- Reps can now see Remarks on completed tasks within Playbooks.
- Reps can now see the send time for automated emails on Play steps from thePlay edit/create page.
- The header design has been updated to more clearly show progress on today's completed tasks.
- Resolved an issue where email templates were not showing up on the Task page.
- Resolved an issue where link clicked notifications were not aggregating in the notification feed.
- Resolved an issue where errors weren't displaying during voicemail creation when a problem occurred.
- Resolved an issue with scrolling on the Tasks page.
- Reduced the occurrence of many types of fatal errors.
- Resolved an issue where not all tasks showed up in the tasks list.