Reps have a lot to keep track of and removing people from a play after they reply to an email can be hard to remember. Playbooks now takes care of that.After a prospect replies to an email reps will now be notified and the play for that prospect will be paused until the rep decides what action to take.
After a prospect replies to an email reps will now be notified and the play for that prospect will be paused until the rep decides what action to take.
NOTE: This is currently only available for Office365 and Gmail users.
Mass Pause People
Sometimes reps leave on vacation and don't want their tasks overdue when they get back. Other times outreach to a particular company needs to be put on hold for a period of time. These situations can now be accommodated through MassPause.
To use this go to the People page, select the people you'd like to pause and clickPause in the Actions drop-down.
Sometimes the hours that reps can set aside to send emails don't line up with the best times for prospects to read the emails. Reps can now schedule emails using either NeuralSend or by choosing their own custom time to ensure that emails arrive when a prospect is most likely to open.
Reps can now delete companies within Playbooks and more easily resolve duplicate records.
Improved Adhoc Calling & Emailing
Reps generally want all of their prospecting efforts recorded in the CRM so that they can receive credit for their work. This can sometimes include tracking conference calls which is now possible through Playbooks.
Reps can Place a Call from the menu and dial any number to track it through Playbooks. They can also make an ad-hoc call or email from any record in Playbooks regardless of whether they are enrolled in a play.
Improved Play Management
We've updated the look and feel of creating and editing plays for a cleaner and more consistent user experience.
Other Product Improvements
- Clicking into past email steps in a play now shows the true email sent rather than the original play step.
- Changed the default position of the Playbooks icon to avoid covering logout buttons.
- Made mass update more reliable with higher quantities or records.
- Made automatic emails a separate play step to allow easier scanning of plays.
- You can now send yourself a test email from the Template creation page
- Fixed an issue where click to call tasks were not relating to their associated opportunities.