Adding new users to Playbooks in the Playbooks Manager is quick and easy once you've setup the team.
- Navigate to the Playbooks Manager
- Click on the "Teams" tab at the top left
- Select the team you would like to add the user to.
- Use the checkbox for the users you would like to add
- Lastly you'll need to send an invite to them by clicking the "Send invitation to selected user"
- Users will receive a 'Welcome Email' with further instructions to create a password or login. The First Time User Experience will then walk them thru commonly used features to familiarize them with Playbooks.
Note: Salesforce Admins should assign the Basic User Permission Set to new users. The field and object permissions necessary for a Basic User are defined in this document, column H.
- There are no limits to the number of users you can add to a Team.
- There are no limits to the number of teams you can create.